- Built-in 2200mAh replaceable 18650 lithium batteries
- 8 hours to fully charge
- Can last for 12 hours working time
- 16pcs led and its brightness is up to 320lm
- It's approximately the same amount of light as you get with an incandescent light which power is 60watt.
- Solar powered, easy to install, no wiring required; Simply screw it onto the surface (Screws included).
- Recharged by free sunlight, auto on at night/ auto off at sunrise
- It uses polysilicon solar panel whose light conversion efficiency is up to 17%.
- The circuit board is coated with 3-resisting lacquer allowing it to be waterproof, or even weatherproof.
Powered by solar energy, the solar motion sensor light is a perfect companion for Patio, Yard, Garden, Home, Driveway, Stairs, and Outside Wall as a security light or light up a pathway as an approach light.
Great motion sensor
With PIR motion sensor and night sensor, it will turn dim light on automatically at night and turn to high light when people coming. Turn to dim light again when people moves away.
It will enter into high light mode when people come and stay for 30s after motion stops and then turn to dim light to save energy.
Install the light where the panel can get full sunlight and turn the switch on. It will turn the light on automatically at night and be off during the day.
With 16pcs SMT LED, the solar wall light is very bright, which has the same amount of light as a 60w incandescent light. The total brightness is about 320lm.
It uses polysilicon solar panel whose light conversion efficiency is up to 17%.
Weatherproof & Durable
Waterproof IP64 and heatproof, this light owning a durable and water resistant body and solid hard cover for withstanding sunshine, rain, snow, ice and wind.
With included screws, it is easy for you to set up without any trouble.
Solar panel :5.5v 0.6w polysilicon solar panel.
Battery: 3.7v 2200mah lithium battery
High light delay:30s
Charging time: 8hours
Working time: 12hours
Sensor Distance: 3-5 meters
Sensor Angle: 120 Degree
1. The performance of the solar light depends on the geographical location, weather conditions and seasons.
2. Please fully charge the device before first use.